I would like to let you know about an opportunity on our campus – open to the public. From June 1 to July 20, I will be teaching online an advanced AWS Cloud Architecting class. It is of interest to any business considering to move IT operations (fully or partially) to the cloud.
This class is taught in partnership with AWS Academy, and students will have access to AWS resources, labs, materials and will be ready at the end to take the AWS Solutions Architect certification.
More information about the class can be found here:
10 scholarships available
CSUCI, in response to the COVID 19 crisis, has generously offered 10 full scholarships for this class, and for everyone else lowered the cost to $1,100. Everyone is welcome to apply for the scholarships – the application is short and available at this link:
Please do not hesitate to contact me or Jeff Ziskin <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you have any questions.
Some data points about the Cloud
The following is why we at CSUCI have invested heavily in offering Cloud expertise:
- Cloud computing ranked as top skill since 2014 – LinkedIn
- 80% Of Enterprise IT will move to the cloud by 2025 – Forbes
- 94% of workloads will process in the cloud by 2021 – Cisco
- The global public cloud computing market is set to exceed $330 billion in 2020 (Gartner) (https://toutcourt.msoltys.com/9d647d910b)
- The global public cloud computing market has consistently grown 15% YoY and is projected to continue to do so through 2022 (Gartner)(https://toutcourt.msoltys.com/f319e6ce18)
- 90% of companies are on the cloud. (451 Research) (https://toutcourt.msoltys.com/2db4f62fcf)
- Cloud data centers will process 94% of workloads in 2021. (Cisco) (https://toutcourt.msoltys.com/60d2bb3c6d)
- Companies Devote Shrinking Tech Budgets to Cloud, AI (WSJ) (https://toutcourt.msoltys.com/7c426ab432)